Contact: Kristi Dowling (919) 749-7517
WHAT IS CHALLENGE?
Challenge Girls Club is for 5th - 9th grade girls who turn their faith into action! Challenge not only provides safe social activities for Catholic girls, but allows them to build friendships with others who share their faith. All the while they strengthen their relationship with Christ and develop their apostolic heart through biweekly meetings, monthly mini retreats, apostolic projects, occasional overnight retreats, and a week long summer camp.
The group is led by high school teenagers and volunteer mothers. Join the club to Challenge Yourself, Challenge Others and Challenge the World!
Many events are planned for the year including monthly mini retreats, 3rd Annual Hike For Christ - March 23rd, Holy Week Retreat 'Walking in Christ's Footsteps' - March 28th-30th, 3rd Annual Father Daughter Dance - June 1st, and our Annual Summer Camp at Lake Hyco - June 22-28th.
We meet every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month, September - May in the Social Hall at 4:15 - 6:15pm.
Retreat and Activities 2012-2013:
• Sept 22nd Mini Retreat 2-6pm @ Lake Jordan
• Oct 19th-21st ECYD Weekend Overnight Retreat $55
• Nov 25th mini retreat 2-4 & 4:00 Christ the King Mass @ Lady of Lourdes
• Dec 15th Mini Retreat 2-5pm St. Nicholas Party @ St. Bernadette
• Jan 19th Mini Retreat 6:30-8:30pm @ Fr's Day Dinner St. Bernadette
• Feb 22nd-24th H.S. Team Leader/Pure Fashion Weekend Retreat $55
• March 23rd 1-5:00 3rd Annual Hike for Christ (Lake Harris Park)
• March 28th- 30th ‘Walking in Christ’s Footsteps’ Holy Week Retreat @ Our Lady of Bethesda Retreat Center $130
• April 12th Mini Retreat 6-9pm @ Ignited By Truth Conference
• May 18th Mini Retreat 2-5pm @ Sunrise of Raleigh
• June 1st 6:30-10:00 3rd Annual Father Daughter Dance
• June 22-28th Challenge Summer Camp –Hobbs Farm- cost $385
We're currently looking High School girls
that would like to share their faith with others
by being assistant team leaders.
Contact Kristi 919-749-7517 if interested.